Weather in October in Ferniehurst
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:23.
- The weather in October is hardly arid. Circa 91.4mm (3.6in) of water is transfered.
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ferniehurst, New Zealand
Ferniehurst Weather in October Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ferniehurst:
- Molesworth, New Zealand - 59.6 kms (37 miles) N
- Whalesback, New Zealand - 16.6 kms (10.3 miles) NW
- Hanmer Forest, New Zealand - 39.3 kms (24.4 miles) WNW
- Keinton Combe, New Zealand - 17.7 kms (11 miles) W
- Hawkswood, New Zealand - 5.6 kms (3.5 miles) S
- Highfield, New Zealand - 21.2 kms (13.2 miles) WSW
- Riverside, New Zealand - 39 kms (24.2 miles) WSW
- Spotswood, New Zealand - 16.7 kms (10.4 miles) S
- Culverden Po, New Zealand - 42.4 kms (26.4 miles) WSW
- Lowry Hills Stn, New Zealand - 28.4 kms (17.7 miles) SW
- Gore Bay, New Zealand - 27.8 kms (17.3 miles) S
- Balmoral Forest, New Zealand - 55 kms (34.2 miles) WSW
- Kilmarnock, New Zealand - 37.7 kms (23.5 miles) SSW
- Motunau, New Zealand - 50.6 kms (31.5 miles) SSW